Control Center Blues

I continue to explore the different IBM DB2 tools available to me. While reading my book "Understanding DB2", I came to understand that Control Center tools have a way to set the properties of the tool. This includes the Control Center itself.

Since I had Control Center running, I decided to give it a try to see what options are available to me. I choose "Tool Settings" from the Tools menu. Nothing happens. I try it again. No luck. So I figure it might be due to the fact that I had Control Center running for a long time. I exited it and started it back up again. Apparently the Tool Settings menu option does nothing on my DB2 installation.

I am starting to get disappointed with this tool's quality. But hey. My next project is a huge data store backed by IBM DB2. Let's hope that DB2 for the z/OS is better than the one for Windows.